Alaska Job Center Network
Jobs are Alaska's Future
Job Training Opportunities
Job Training Programs
Training to gain the skills and knowledge necessary to enter or re-enter the workforce and become economically self-sufficient.
- Alaska Adult Education State of Alaska High School Diploma by examination.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Assistance for individuals with disabilities to overcome barriers to employment.
- Apprenticeship Opportunities A structured system of training designed to prepare individuals for skilled occupations.
- Incumbent Worker training Program The program is designed to increase the competitiveness of the business by ensuring incumbent workers acquire the skills necessary to retain employment, advance within the business or to provide the worker skills necessary to avert a layoff.
- Trade Adjustment Assistance Assistance for American workers who have been laid off as a result of foreign trade.
- Eligible Training Providers A list of training program service providers and training programs eligible to receive training funds under the Workforce Investment Act. The list provides training program participants with reliable and objective information that they can use to help make training and career decisions.
- Mature Alaskans Seeking Skills Training This job training program assists low income individuals who are 55 years or older to obtain employment.
Education and Training
- Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education
- U of A, Anchorage
- University of Alaska
- U of A, Fairbanks
- U of A, Southeast
- Job Market Information
- Job Centers
- On-the-job Training
- Partner Resources
- Self Service Registration /Questionnaire